Complete details for 35+ Rides totaling over 500 miles in the Cortez, Dolores, Mancos, & Rico area.
This map includes rides for all ability levels and features terrain from year around desert routes to high altitude mountain trails.
Mountain biking route information includes:
- Ride description & estimated ride times
- Ratings for skill and endurance
- Miles, elevation graphs, and elevation details
- Times of year when trail is ridable
- Mileage logs
- Directions to trailheads
- Additional important information regarding new trails, user fees, livestock grazing, fences, additional miles, or shorter routs.
- Single speed gearing recommendations
Map details include:
- Topo lines and shaded relief for easy visual trail location.
- Mountain bike routes marked with clear and visible color coded lines to indicate the recommended direction and the level of difficulty for each section.
- Paved roads, 4wd roads, and pertinent closed roads.
- Numbered and colored rides marked on the map with arrows indicating route direction
- Mileage indicators on routes which correspond with the mileage logs in descriptions for each route on trails with a lot of options
- Singlespeed gearing recommendations
Map size and construction:
- Full Color both sides
- 36"x24" folded to 4"x8"
- Waterproof paper
Map Side 1 (low resolution preview)
- Colorado Trail CT
- Bear Creek trail
- Stoner Mesa trail
- Calico trail
- East fork trail
- Circle trail
- Scotch Creek
- Ryman creek trail
- Salt trail
- Morrison trail
- Grindstone trail
- Sharks Tooth trail
- Gold Run trail
- Johnny bull trail
- Geyser trail
- Goble creek trail
- Twin springs trail
- Winter trail
- West fall creek trail
- East fall creek trail
- Horse gulch trail
- Priest Gulch trail
- Wildcat canyon trail
- Tenderfoot trail
- Section House trail
- Chicken creek trail
- Loading pen trail
- West Mancos trail
- Burnett trail
- Rampart Loop
- Chicken Creek Trail System
- and more......
Map Side 2 (low resolution preview)
- Phil's world trail system: Lemon head, Ledges, Stinky spring, The Rib Cage, Here for more, 2-more, Trust loop, Hippy House loop, Race loop, and more.....
- Boggy Draw trail system: Bean Canyon, Italian canyon, Boggy draw, Mavericks, and more...
- CANM Canyon of the ancients: Sand canyon, East rock canyon, West rock canyon, Little Moab, Cannonball mesa, Yellowjacket overlook, Moccasin loop, Rock creek overlook loop, and much more......
- Sagehen trail system: Lookout loop and Rim loop
- Snaggletooth trail
- Geer/Carpenter Loops
- Chutes and Ladders
- Hovenweep Horseshoe and Cutthroat loops
- Local resources
- and much more.......